Wolf Wolf

wow, this was your first animation?

I suppose this comes with talent :/ I had three weeks to animate something in my class too, but it was really lame so i never posted it here. i believe you should continue with flash :D

even your sounds was well timed, aside from the trotting away part.

marvelous work d(^_^)b

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Do you realize how much I think you're awesome?

I went and took a beginning flash class this semester, and now I truly realize how absolutely freaking AWESOME you and your skills are!!! All the detail, the emotion behind every blink of an eye, the water's perfect flow... everything... I hope that one day I can be so artful and beautiful in my art as you are in yours. I am more audio music oriented (think pianos and such), and my dream is to one day write music as beautiful as Nobuo from the FF series and write a piece for your work *blush*<3

Much love,
Ai Nakamura

Ps- I hope that Bitey can at least find companionship, if not from his own kind, then from those living on Brackenwood. He truly deserves it.

chluaid responds:

Keep me in mind for when you're making awesome music. Feel free to drop me a line through my site :)

HoopzShort #4 - Fat Baby HoopzShort #4 - Fat Baby

well...

I've very recently had to deal with AS, that's what you used for the reload 5x thing right? I can just imagine how much code you had to write just for that, which is totally amazing. I do wish you continued though, not just end there with a spinning head and nice song :/

thehoopz responds:

no i used java what the fuck is AS

The Visitor Returns 2011 The Visitor Returns 2011

Awesome concept, sweet design, great gore. Had to mark it down cuz I know the original Visitor had so much more mind boggling puzzles to it :( really wish you would've expanded on the first game, not make a tacky attachment to it!

Straight Bullyism Straight Bullyism

Damn dude, that was pretty cool! Finished the whole way through, really want to know what happens afterwards! Finish the game! That was one of the neatest game plays I've ever come across, and I like that that different stats brought on different actions in the game, all absolutely vital! That was a sweet game dude, keep going!

Aether Aether

Finally beat it after years of giving up!

Finally got those darn controls down. It's beautifully crafted, the physics, I love that they're a little different on each planet :) can't wait till the continuation comes out :)

Charlie Chaplin Charlie Chaplin

At first, the song wasn't loading properly so I was hearing 0:06 on infinite repeat, like grunge industrial style, and I was like ok... but when it loaded properly it made so much more sense as a song. Glad to see you're still working at it, makes me wana break out my dusty keyboard. Don't quite see the connection with Charlie Chaplin or Hitler though, unless this is supposed to go with a video you haven't released yet? O.o

About the song: definitely catchy. Loved the up beat poppy synth line that topped off the rest of the ambiance in the song. Gave the song a nice drive while still being chill. The simple repetitive melody line made it really easy to listen to, and the variance you gave it through the modulating pitches was pretty cool too, kept the song interesting to the end :) I totally saw nyan cat flying through the space through different backgrounds as the back ambience was changing around! All in all, loved it :) *downloads*

Monny responds:

As a rule, it's very rare that I'll give a track a real name, so I just give it a name of a celebrity on a whim. If you look, 90% of the songs I have on here follow this rule.

Didn't really "modulate" any pitch beyond midi programming.

By the way, all of the synths in here are presets with little-to-no changes. Only took about an hour. Thanks for the review.

My First Mix My First Mix

dude awesome!

ey buddy, i liked this. really sounds like somethign i might heaqr at a good club in downtown, like seriously :)