The Visitor Returns 2011 The Visitor Returns 2011

Awesome concept, sweet design, great gore. Had to mark it down cuz I know the original Visitor had so much more mind boggling puzzles to it :( really wish you would've expanded on the first game, not make a tacky attachment to it!

Straight Bullyism Straight Bullyism

Damn dude, that was pretty cool! Finished the whole way through, really want to know what happens afterwards! Finish the game! That was one of the neatest game plays I've ever come across, and I like that that different stats brought on different actions in the game, all absolutely vital! That was a sweet game dude, keep going!

Aether Aether

Finally beat it after years of giving up!

Finally got those darn controls down. It's beautifully crafted, the physics, I love that they're a little different on each planet :) can't wait till the continuation comes out :)

Love's Cadence Love's Cadence

Lol he hasn't been gone that long...

I think it's ok for someone to mourn for someone they loved for a year or so. They were a big part pf your life, it's completely understandable. That being said, cute game. Was rather simple to play, short too. Loved the whole musical maze thing :) Both endings are sappy and cute. found a funny glitch where you just disappear in the first scene. If you climb the mountain long enough you'll just disappear lol. woulda been nice to ee the death god? have a little more of a part, just as a side note.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

lol finally finished it

I really loved the art style, so beautiful! getting all those damn stones was really tricky! 10 deaths haha, havent gotten them all yet.

My only complain is that, when replaying, I seem to catch glitches from the auto save feature so I can't get some of the stones anymore (the beehive keeps glitching and when I pick up items they dont show in my inventory anymore)

also, itd be nice and if we can replay just teh end part,that was awesome!

Level Up! Level Up!

darn...

i was extremely close to finishing the game and unlocking all medals. I just cant get heartbreaker, and im missing 6 gems. heres my code if anyone wants to try

39-00-40-64-03-E5-8D-A0-10-3F-D1-08-1 2-BA-C7-61

the pixel animation with music was great, went well together. i can only imagine the as3 it took to do all this. its magnificient work.

5/5
10/10
Great job! d(^ ^)b

Escape from Crystal Lake Escape from Crystal Lake

Lol

SUCK IT FROST

xD

I'm so happy I actually completed this game without looking at the walkthrough!!

.. much :x

I'm so glad you guys brought this game out after polishing it so much, the game is much better in quality now that you fixed it up quite a bit :D

Subway Fucker Part 1 Subway Fucker Part 1

Ngaaaaaaaaaaaaaa please part 2!!!

I can't believe how turned on I am at this!!! Im taking away one star because there was no audio :( I bet it would be hard to find audio for this though... It's so smooth and perfect, its hard to imagine you weren't getting paid to make this... or are you? o.o

Gaaaaahh I want to see part 2!!!!

5/5
9/10

Card Game! Card Game!

????????

whats the point? i played for like 10 min and i kept getting the same results? someone pm me and tell me how this thing works...

3/10 for funny music and funny reactions overall

Neverending Light Neverending Light

dude yey!

a horror game i can finish without shitting in my pants or think its too lame! im a total weakass, but i love horror games so much! i cant play them my self so i have to have someone else play it for me while i watch. its nice to be able to play them myself once in a while, so yea im happy :) thanks!

and the sprite thingy was cool! im glad i got them so i didnt have to die -_-;;